If you’re anything like me, some days having a creative mindset is pretty difficult. For today’s post I compiled a list of 10 tricks I found out by experience (and also pinterest because duh) to help you keep a creative mindset, Hope you enjoy!
- Create an inspiration board. Having an inspiration board is such a good motivation to achieve your goals this year.
- Learn new skills. It is always good to challenge your brain, try learning things you’ve always wanted to, but never had the time.
- Be curious. Even tho this is so obvious, it is absolutely helpful. Learn new things everyday ask questions, gaining knowledge is gonna keep yourself creative.
- Be around creative people. Hang around people who are creative as well, Don’t hang around people who never want to do anything and never have any motivation. Keep good people around.
- Experiment. If there is something you always wanted to try just for a little to see if you like it in the long run…DO IT! Let go of your fear and just go for it.
- Visit museums and art galleries. Sometimes seeing others creative work is great motivation to get your creative juices flowing.
- Break your routine. Remember that it is sometimes good to do different things and try out new things, don’t let yourself get bored.
- Listen to motivational speeches while you get ready in the morning. This is seriously a game changer, hearing someone cheer you on first thing in the morning while you get ready is guaranteed to make you feel 10x better about the day ahead.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. Everyone is different, everyone is unique. Don’t get intimidated because something that works for someone else doesn’t work for you.
- Read. That doesn’t mean you can only read books, what I mean is, Read blogs and News articles and magazines, read about things that genuinely interest you.
I hope this post helped get some of your creativity going, I really enjoyed coming up with this list to share with all of you!